Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dance and exercises classes for new participants

I am a huge fan of Craigslist! I've had such success from finding roommates to a job, to even selling my Grandma's ancient juicer for 80 bucks; Craigslist has yet to let me down.

Over my winter break, between getting my celeb gossip on TheSuperficial.com and looking at my ever-so-low bank account funds, I browsed Craigslist more than usual and went to the Community section and limited the search to classes. Know what I found? Many dance and exercise studios offer a free class to first timers. I already took a boxing class for free online. Unfortunately it was too hardcore for me so I didn't go back, but I got a good workout that kept me aching for days.

Take advantage of free exercise and dance classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments.